Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Crochet and Cake - BABY SHOWER Creations

I was tasked with throwing a baby shower for two of our new Mommies to Be that arrived at RAF Alconbury recently.  They both have little boys but were waiting for the arrivals of little girls!  

 Parts of the cake toppers
 Buttons for the Quilt pattern
Roses to go around the booties
 Finished cake!!!!  Turned our Pretty good for my first!
 Little Loopy Booties
 Little sets for each of the little girls.  


I love challenges... the cake was a huge challenge for me... from making the Marshmallow Fondant to making all the pieces to put onto the cake and trying to find a recipe for the cake!  The hats and booties were my release from the stress of that.  = )  I am just glad that it is all finished and I can worry next about making Paige's birthday cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment