Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Digital Scrapbooking/ Hybrid- Card Scripts

I was asked to be a part of a new team, Cassel Creations, that uses scripts in PSP.  This was a great offer and I was excited to try this.  I have used scripts before but these were ones I usually created to make it easier to repeat different effects for the photos I was working on.  I was given permission by Karen Lewis to use some of her kits she had created to play with these scripts.  The first scripts I picked for this challenge was the Loop#1 Script as well as the Card and Envelope script.  The loop script takes a paper or ribbon and will make it into a folded or bent ribbon.  This is great to add dimensions to your pages or cards.  The Card and Envelope script creates just that, a card and envelope that work perfectly together.  Now you have to put a little extra work in to decorate these since it is more of a template for you to use but that is what I like.  I like being able to customize things that suite me and my needs.

This is what it looks like before printing after customizing.

Two cards printed



No comments:

Post a Comment